The program seeks to promote access to quality employment in the IT industry for people who are unable to access it by their own means. This public may consist of people who are vulnerable due to their social and economic situation, or who have fallen behind in their knowledge update, or who due to their gender, age, race, culture or other elements are left aside by employers. We seek to develop technological tools that favor access to the available instruments to help this target audience, as well as to benefit employers who will be able to access more and better human talent for their companies.
To increase the incorporation of available and not included human talent into the IT industry.
Improve people’s opportunities in life
To diminish the gap between the employer sector and the quantity and quality of available applicants.
The program develops as a base, a sustainable and ethical technological platform that favors the stated objectives, while promoting the articulation and synergy between the available training entities and employers, enabling more people to access these opportunities, both for training and later for employment.
A fundamental objective of the program is to obtain information and data that will allow better diagnoses and that will help, through the analysis of objective information, to reduce the gaps mentioned above, to help educators in adjusting their proposals and to collaborate with employers so that their requirements are understood and they can open up to new options.
Projects impacting on any of the following points will be promoted (examples):
- Information on available training tools and their proposals.
- New training and updating proposals for employment
- Interaction with employment portals and capture of their requirements
- Obtaining data and permanent assesment of the performance of people trained and entered in employment opportunities
- Follow-up and dialogue tools with the target in order to guide them, accompany them, attract them, etc.
- Interaction with education centers, academia, etc., to understand their proposals and verify their effectiveness.
- Interaction with employers to obtain data and understand their requirements and the effectiveness of available training programs.
- Access to underprivileged areas of the population to reach them with the proposal and begin to integrate them.
- Access to mid-school education level with the same objectives
- Dialogue with organizations, chambers, government agencies, etc., that may favor the proposed objectives.